The Committee shall make recommendations to the Board of Directors on all matters pertaining to the maintenance, repair, or improvement of the landscaped Common Areas of the Eagles Bluff ‑ Canada Hills 14 community, including, but not limited to:
- The maintenance, repair and improvement of landscaping at the Common Areas, and
- In fulfilling its responsibility, the Landscape Committee performs functions, which include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Work with the Board of Directors to monitor the landscaping of Common Areas which meets the requirements and desires of the community, with reasonable specifications and standards for maintenance.
- On an on-going basis, monitor landscape service requests to determine if there are any trends indicating a problem.
- Assist in the development of long range planning for the most effective preservation and future of the landscaping.
- Make recommendations to the Board of Directors with respect to landscaping improvements, problems and homeowner requests.
- Review, discuss and report to the Board of Directors and Management Company any problems, concerns or recommendations made by residents regarding landscaping.
- Perform such other functions as directed by the Board of Directors.
Canada Hills Association Plant List