Eagles Bluff – Canada Hills 14 Homeowners Association
Resolution #1999-04 Front Entrance Committee
WHEREAS, Article III, Section – Committees of the Eagles Bluff – Canada Hills 14 Homeowners Association Bylaws grants the Board of Directors the powers and duties necessary for the administration of the affairs of the Association; and
WHEREAS, Article III, Section 4 Committees of the Eagles Bluff – Canada Hills 14 Homeowners Association Bylaws grants the Board of Directors the authority to “… appoint other committees as deemed appropriate in carrying out its purpose; and
NOW THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED THAT a standing Front Entrance Committee be established, having the following terms of reference:
The primary responsibility of the Front Entrance Committee is to advise and assist the Board of Directors in developing a plan for the lighting, signage and landscaping of the front entrance. The Committee shall present its recommendations at the Board meetings via a written report (at least one‑week prior to the Board meeting) and by presence of a Committee member.
In fulfilling its responsibility, the Front Entrance Committee performs functions, which include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- On an on-going basis, monitor service requests to determine if there are any trends indicating a problem.
- Assist in the development of long range planning for this area.
- Make recommendations to the Board of Directors with respect to lighting, signage, landscaping and, other improvements to this area.
- Maintain a constructive and well‑informed relationship with outside firms and agencies providing services to the Association.
- Review, discuss and report to the Board of Directors and Management Company any problems, concerns or recommendations made by residents.
- Perform such other functions as directed by the Board of Directors.
MEMBERSHIP AND MEETINGS
The Front Entrance Committee shall be composed of no less than three (3) and no more than five (5) members of Eagles Bluff ‑ Canada Hills 14 who shall be members in good standing throughout the term of office. The Committee shall meet at least quarterly; however, in any case shall meet as often as necessary to complete its assigned responsibilities.