The Committee shall advise and make recommendations to the Board of Directors on all matters pertaining to the maintenance, repair, or improvement of the landscaped Common Areas of the Eagles Bluff ‑ Village 14 community, including, but not limited to:
- The maintenance, repair and improvement of landscaping and flood control in the Common Areas, and
- In fulfilling its responsibility, the Landscape Committee performs functions, which include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Work with the Board of Directors to monitor the landscaping of Common Areas which meets the requirements and desires of the community, with reasonable specifications and standards for maintenance.
- On an on-going basis, monitor landscape service requests to determine if there are any trends indicating a problem.
- Review, discuss and report to the Board of Directors and Management Company any problems, concerns or recommendations made by residents regarding landscaping.
- Assist in the development of long range planning for the most effective preservation and future of the landscaping and flood control.
- Perform such other functions as directed by the Board of Directors.
The Landscape Committee shall consist of three (3) or more persons appointed by the Board of Directors of the Association. If less than three members comprise the committee, then the Board of Directors will act as a “Committee of the Whole”, to conduct the committee’s business.
Canada Hills Association Approved Plant List