Eagles Bluff – Canada Hills 14 Homeowner’s Association
Resolution #1999-02 Architectural Review Committee
WHEREAS, Article III, Section – Committees of the Eagles Bluff – Canada Hills 14 Homeowners Association Bylaws grants the Board of Directors the powers and duties necessary for the administration of the affairs of the Association; and
WHEREAS, Article III, Section – Committees of the Eagles Bluff – Canada Hills 14 Homeowners Association Bylaws grants the, Board of Directors the authority to “… appoint other committees as deemed appropriate in carrying out its purpose; and
NOW THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED THAT a standing Architectural Review Committee be established, having the following terms of reference:
The primary responsibility of the Architectural Review Committee is to advise and assist the Board of Directors in preserving the harmonious Architectural and appearance of Eagles Bluff HOA and in protecting the values of property within the community of Eagles Bluff HOA.
In fulfilling its responsibility, the Architectural Review Committee performs functions, which include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Develop and propose regulations to rule and regulate, pursuant to the Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (CC&R’s), exterior additions, alterations, painting or improvements to ‑ existing buildings and landscape designs and plans to insure compatibility with the design character or the present structure and the overall character of Eagles Bluff -Canada Hills 14.
- Outline the procedure for submitting applications for changes.
- Consider, review and respond to all requests from unit Owners regarding alterations or improvements to their property.
- Recommend charges for additional maintenance costs based on formulas approved by the Board of Directors.
- Periodically survey the properties for compliance with architectural standards.
- Review, discuss and report to the Association or designated representative any problems, concerns or recommendations made by residents.
- Perform such other functions as directed by the Board of Directors.
MEMBERSHIP AND MEETINGS
The Architectural Review Committee shall be composed of no less than three (3) and no more than five (5) members of Eagles Bluff – Canada Hills 14 who shall be members in good standing throughout the term of office. The Committee shall meet at least quarterly; however, in any case shall meet as often as necessary to complete its assigned responsibilities.