While Arizona state law ARS § 9-500.39, prohibits cities and towns from placing limits on short-term vacation housing rentals (Airbnb, VRBO, etc.); at present, there is no statute in Arizona that prohibits private regulation by CC&Rs, of vacation rentals.
Section 9.02 Renting, of our CC&Rs requires a minimum rental period of thirty (30) days. Additionally, a copy of the rental agreement must be provided to the Association. Renters and guests are subject to the same rules and restrictions of the Association.
For all rentals, the Owner of the Lot must provide the Association’s Management Company with the following information:
- A copy of the rental agreement
- Contact information of the lessee(s)
- Contact information of the Lessor’s property management company (if applicable)
All contact information must include:
- Mailing Address
- Primary and Secondary Telephone Numbers
- Fax Number (if applicable)
- Primary E-mail address
Originally Posted: Dec. 2018